Elkton City Council
December 9, 2021 8:30 a.m.
Meeting was Called to Order by Mayor Burke, Joan Smith, and Dan Shepherd were present and via Zoom Councilor Ryan Fall and Kim Moore, From the City Staff Gary Trout and Linda Cereda
Minutes: Joan moved to approve, Dan S. seconded. The motion carries 4:0 with yes votes by Dan Burke, Joan Smith, Ryan Fall, and Dan Shepherd
Bills: Joan moved to approve, Dan S. seconded. The motion carries 4:0 with yes votes by Dan Burke, Joan Smith, Ryan Fall, and Dan Shepherd
- Paula Swanson donated $50 worth of decorations for the highway trees.
Public Input: None.
Business New and Old:
- The City has received 1000 new citations for Ordinance violations.
- The Council has received the annual audit for review.
- Noah has been working on our Storm Water Plan with the E.P.A.; there is some grant money available to remove blackberries from the riverfront and storm drain improvements.
- Dan Burke and Dan Shepherd will be evaluating city employees.
Good of the order: Being no further business the meeting was adjourned.
This meeting was posted on 12/07/2021at the Elkton Post Office, City of Elkton Website, and News Review